
(necklace from Etsy seller basilthecat at http://basilthecat.etsy.com)
Here are a pair of earrings from Etsy, also from Mom & Dad...

(earrings from Etsy seller jlyndesigns at http://jlyndesigns.etsy.com)
And Sara and Mark gave me this sweet chickadee towel that will go perfectly in my chickadee-themed first floor powder room. I had this on my wish list but Sara spotted it on her own and snagged it for me without knowing I wanted it!
And of course, last but not least is my gift from Frank. I wasn't expecting this either but it sure has been a lot of fun!! It's an iPod Classic. So far I've uploaded nearly 300 songs and I've only used 7 of it's 80 GB. I love it!

And this isn't mine obviously, but I took a few pictures of Sophie in a cute new skirt from Aunt Beth & Uncle Will. Get a load of the knee socks!!!








1 comment:
Oh my Sus
Sophie is ADORABLE in this outfit, the socks are absolutely gorgeous with the skirt too!
I think we might have alittle steampunker on our hands in the making sus! ;)
xxx
*waving hi to Sophie!*
bonzie
Post a Comment