Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas 07 pics

Wow, I can't believe I'm posting Christmas photos again. I feel like I just did this with last year's! Well anyway, here's some photos of Sophie opening presents at our house on Christmas Eve. After that there are a few of her when we went to Frank's mom & dad's on Christmas Day.
She really got into opening presents for the first time ever this Christmas, which was fun! She tore into them and wanted to open more. Her first present was a Little Einstein's Rocket tub toy. You'll see this in a lot of photos! She carries it all over the house with her.


Oooh, is that a Little Einstein's book? (Beth & Will bought her the movie that it is adapted from!)

Another Einsteins book.



She took opening presents very seriously. Oh look! A Little Einsteins dinnerware set! Boy, Santa knows this little girl very well.


This CandyLand game is really cute and just perfect for her age.




The Word Whammer. Cool spelling device, it reads words that you spell out on it! (I'm especially proud of this one, I found it for SUCH a great deal! I mean, Santa found it... er, made it...)


More Einsteins stuff...


Back to Rocket for a moment.


Ooh, a BIG present from Grandma!


CARS! Better yet... a truckload of them! Woo hoo!

(Between the two gift openings, she now has a total of nearly 60 cars and trucks. I'm going to have to wear my slippers in the dark from now on.)


Rocket never gets too far...


Checking out the books again. (This girl is CrAzY about books!)


A lull in the action.


CHRISTMAS DAY AT GRANDMA & GRANDPA'S

Playing with Maddie.


Sophie adores Maddie and is also quite fond of the Nintendo DS. Here she is watching over Maddie's shoulder as she plays.



Awwwww!


Playing with Grandpa. Good times.

No comments: