Thing #1: Sophie's cute new haircut.
Thing #2: I made crepes for the first time ever today! They were gooooood.
I got the recipe from Princess House (link here). Try it, it's easy and fabulous! I typed it out below.
I got the recipe from Princess House (link here). Try it, it's easy and fabulous! I typed it out below.
1/2 c. flour
1/4 t. salt
1 egg, lightly beaten
2/3 c. milk
butter
Stir flour and salt in bowl with a hand whisk. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add egg. Whisk flour and egg while pouring milk into bowl, stirring well to combine. Batter should be free of lumps. Let stand for 5 minutes. Heat skillet on medium heat. Add butter to coat. Add a ¼ cup of batter to hot skillet and swirl around the pan to cover as much of the bottom as possible. As the edges cook, use a spatula to lift the edges of the crêpe. After about 1 minute, flip the crêpe over and cook 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate and start over until batter is gone. This should yield about 6 crêpes. Add the filling of your choice (fruit, chocolate, etc.) to each. Serves 2-3.
*I used Wal-mart brand blueberry pie filling (yum!) and some Reddi Whip. Mmmmmmm.




3 comments:
Cute! Yummy! It's nice to see some new posts. :)
Holy moley she looks like you! That's probably been obvious from birth... but I'm a little slow. Love the haircut. As does Beckett, apparently... he keeps asking to see "Sophie's picture" again and gets mad when I scroll down. :)
Are you talking to me or Frank? I've never thought she looks at all like me (or Frank, for that matter) even though I can see that she has a few of my features.
I can't believe Sophie and Beckett haven't met yet! :( It's been far too long.
Post a Comment