Monday, June 08, 2009

Sophie the Ballerina

Today was Sophie's first ballet class. I wasn't able to go in and watch the kiddies dance but she was beaming when she came out of class and said she's had a good time. Here's the photos of the little ballerina as I promised previously.
(I wish I'd taken my camera with me to the park district; the gaggle of tutu-wearing 4 yr olds walking down the hallway behind their instructor was absolutely adorable.)


She looks so grown up, doesn't she?


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Susan, I took one look at this picture and said to myself "My WORD she look so grown up!" and then I read your caption! She's beautiful! It's ridiculous that we haven't seen her (or you!) in two years. No big surprise that she's gifted, either! Yay, Sophie! :-)

Susan, Frank, and Sophie said...

Thanks. :) I know, it's hard to believe it's been that long. Has it really? Are you sure? I feel like I've met Beckett, but I guess I haven't!
- susan