Sunday, January 06, 2008

Hair Evolution

For those of you who don't see me on a regular basis, I thought I'd post a photo or two of how this newfangled haircut is evolving. The bangs really put up a good fight everyday, but I manage to make it work somehow. (Tim Gunn would be so proud.) However, my hair usually looks a bit different from day to day because I don't really know what I'm doing. But overall, I think it's working out for me. ;)


Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't even run a brush through it before I took these. Not that it would have made much of a difference. My hair is ALWAYS frizzy when I wear it down.

2 comments:

Ruby Clover said...

you look so pretty in these pix, i love the swoopty bangs too.

I'll be cutting mine soon, bored of em being long.

Susan, Frank, and Sophie said...

thanks. I just can't seem to make them work anymore. They've completely grown out and I can't decide whether to try it again, keep them long, or cut them back to what they were like before.