Thanks to everyone for coming, and for their generous gifts!
It was a lot of fun; we all had a good time. Mom, Dad, Mark, Sara, Maddie, Stella, Beth, and Will all came over for the day for food and games. We had pasta salad, a taco salad-style dip, chips, punch, a chocolate cake (a small one with Cool Whip for Frank and a small one with German Chocolate frosting for me!) and ice cream. Mark and Frank played video games till late, well after everyone else had left. It was fun for him to have a more formidable (and interested) opponent than I to play games with!
Frank has already spent his Red Lobster card and Best Buy card (on some cool new video games he's been wanting) and I spent a good chunk of my Home Depot cards on the light fixture I've been wanting for the front entryway. I can't wait to get it put up.
I'll probably get some pictures from the party up later on, when I get my film and CDs back.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment